Friday, June 14, 2013

A few new cards....

 Just sharing a few new cards I've done.  I just love these Memory Box dies!  The window, shutters, flower box, vine and flowers were all done using memory box dies, so fun!  The brick wall was done with an embossing folder and some white ink for a vintage feel.  I used papers from authentique for the wallpaper and curtain.  Love the fresh colors!
 This card uses some great papers from Jillibean soup, LOVE 'em!! For the fun ruffle, I've just taken some crepe paper and attached it with scor-tape to add a fun girly feel.  Simple and so easy!
I used a fun new mask from Heidi Swapp for this card.  So easy to create a fun background using some pearl shimmer spritz and the mask onto a white card.  I added these great stamps from Paper Smooches stamped onto the coordinating dies for a quick, CAS card.  Love these vibrant colors!

Thanks so much for looking, and happy stamping!! 
Photobucket

No comments: